Tennessee
Options

Memphis officiant needed!!

I am getting married in 9 months and still need to find someone to marry my fiance and me! This wouldn't be a problem, but we live together and have been basically blacklisted with our church because we live together. Does anyone know of someone(s) that would marry us?!

Re: Memphis officiant needed!!

• Options
    I am pretty sure you can contact the courthouse and ask them. 
  • Options
    I know this sounds cheesy, but ministersinaminute.com is a great option! I am getting married October 20th and we considered using them after speaking to Father Ken. He was extremely nice and I read reviews from multiple sites that raved about how great they were to work with. The only reason we did not go with them, is because the best man's brother offered to fly in from Florida to perform the ceremony(He is a minister in Florida). Good luck and I hope this helped!!!!

• Options
    I know this sounds cheesy, but ministersinaminute.com is a great option! I am getting married October 20th and we considered using them after speaking to Father Ken. He was extremely nice and I read reviews from multiple sites that raved about how great they were to work with. The only reason we did not go with them, is because the best man's brother offered to fly in from Florida to perform the ceremony(He is a minister in Florida). Good luck and I hope this helped!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards