Tennessee
Options

cake and caterer recommendations please

I am getting married in Columbia (45min south of nashville) and would like some caterer and cake recommendations. I have found a few numbers but dont know if they are any good

Re: cake and caterer recommendations please

• Options
    edited December 2011

not sure about columbia but im sure if contact the restaurant or their corporate office and inquire about catering, im sure they will help. also make sure you set up taste testing.(the fun part) .. hope this helps

I AM MRS DuBose....
  • Options
    srhturner584srhturner584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as cakes, my venue recommends The Bake Shoppe, Dessert Designs,  and French Confection.  My friend's caterer recommends Signature Cakes by Vicki (I've tried hers at a bridal show, and they are so good!).  I have also heard good things about Dulce Desserts and Maples Wedding Cakes.  These are all in the Nashville area, so I don't know if they charge a travel fee to bring the cake to Columbia.  Hopefully it gives you somewhere to start!

As far as catering, it all depends on what type of food you are going for.  We contacted Puckett's in Nashville for our rehearsal dinner catering.  The Puckett's in Franklin might be willing to come to Columbia for you! 

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is your reception in Columbia??  I recommend Classic Catering by Julie, Cake: The bake shoppe Nashville, Babycakes Columbia.  I am from this area so will be happy to assist you further. you can contact me at nansplan@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards