Tennessee

Nashville Engagement Pics?

Where should we go to get our Nashville e-pics taken?  We want a really cool backdrop, maybe some trees with leaves changing, and then some other location?  It's hard to picture alot of locations in a photogenic way, but I know alot of places, like warehouse and such, can make for some really cool photos.  Any suggestions?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Nashville Engagement Pics?

• EasyAsh1220EasyAsh1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had some friends that had theirs done in Printers Alley (pretty sure that is the name of it) and also had some just general downtown Nashville pics. You could also check out Centennial park for the leaves/tree thing.
    The Legislative Plaza and the Capitol would also be fun locations. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda McCadams -  http://www.amandamccadams.com

She is currently enlarging her portfolio to include weddings and not only gave us an amazing deal, but had the greatest ideas if you want something a little different than the typical, cheesy engagement pictures.  We shot in a parking garage, Printers Alley, and the Bridge Bar in the Renaissance Hotel. They were so perfect for us. 

Here are a few of the samples she sent us, but the rest were absolutely stunning. I could send you a link through email if you would like. :)

• sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are some amazing ideas to use as a backdrop for your engagement shots (if you haven't already done them):

- If you wan the city sky line, due some dusk shots where the light has a warm tone to it on the Petestrian Bridge.

- If you want something a little off the wall, use some of the bars downtown or even mike's ice cream too (make sure you get their approval first before doing so).

- There are several parks around nashville that have some amazing areas to use as backdrops like the Park in from of the TN house of Congress with the shooting water pool or even the Bi-centennial Park or Centennial Park.  You might also consider using some of the local colleges as well.

I hope this helps you out some! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards