Tennessee

Nashville-- Boudoir Photographer help

I think my hubby to be would love boudoir photos as a wedding gift but need help with a photographer. I am looking for someone affordable but with me being somwhat reserved when it comes to showing my body in the first place I don't want just some creepy dude with a camera ! Any help would be appreciated THANKS!
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Nashville-- Boudoir Photographer help

• edited December 2011
    posted this answer on the vid board but figured i would post here too incase you didnt check that.... Hey girl :) Im in Nashville and using Brooke Kelly for our pictures... we had a customized package and are getting Engagament, Bridals, and Day of shots... but she does offer Boudoir as well ( im just not brave enough to go there haahah). She does a FANTASTIC job and is so easy going and laid back. Her website is www.brookekellyphotography.com and if you click galleries, you can see some of her boudoir shots. Not sure what she would charge for the one session though since im doing a package. Good luck!

-Courtney
  • babybluergbabybluerg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My neighbor is using B & B portraits http://bandbportraits.com/. I had never heard of Boudoir photos until she mentioned it to me. Their prices are VERY reasonable. I believe that she told me that they are a husband and wife team. Maybe a female photographer won't seem so intimidating?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards