Tennessee

DESTINATION WEDDING - PIEGON FORGE, GATLINBURG, AREA!

Hey ya'll! My fiance & I are from Southern Louisiana and looking to have a mountain-top ceremony in the Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge area during Mardi Gras week (February 16-22). It will most likely be the two of us, no guests.

Does anyone know a reasonable venue for just an outdoor ceremony on top of one of those smoky hills? I've never been to the area, and I thought this would be a great opportunity to get it off my bucket list! Thanks for the info ahead of time :)

Re: DESTINATION WEDDING - PIEGON FORGE, GATLINBURG, AREA!

• If you like beautiful gardens and birds, you might try Parrot Mountain.

My fiance and I are strongly considering renting a luxury cabin for both the wedding and reception. 

If it's just the two of you, consider a small romantic cabin, and talk to the cabin rental places (there are dozens) about finding a mountaintop cabin with a great view. 

I also hear that you can get married on top of Ober Gatlinburg, which is the ski-lift attraction to the top of the smokies.
  • I would look into Almost Heaven Resort and Weddings.  They also have an indoor facility as well just in case the weather isn't cooperative.  They have a package that is just for a bride and groom, and they do cabin rentals.

Another good cabin rental company is Black Bear Lodging.  My friends and I have used them for the past 4 years for our annual cabin trip. Good luck to you!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chapel in the Park has really reasonable rates on elopement packages and they have a lovely view!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards