Tennessee
Options

Smoky Mtn. cabin recommendations?

Hi there!

I am from Ohio & would love recs on pet friendly cabins to rent in the Smoky Mtn area (Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/any other areas nearby)!

FI and I would like to get married on the balcony of our cabin this summer...just us and our dog, with the beautiful view as our backdrop. <3

Places that do not have cabins right on top of each other would be preferred!

I have googled my brains out, as well as looked thru all 12 pages of this board! I have found great suggestions, but some are a few years old...so more recent suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Also, any recs for non-denominational officiant would be wonderful!

Thank you so much in advance for any advice!!

Re: Smoky Mtn. cabin recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm from OH too! East side Cincinnati. Anywho . . . my family and I have been going to the smokies for a few years now and have tried a couple different places.

The one that we keep going back to (and the one I plan on honeymooning at) is Jackson Mountain Homes. They are pet friendly (that's also important for me) though not all of the cabins but they give you a huge selection and you can customize the search to whatever location or number of rooms, ect.

Check out the site: http://www.jacksonmountainhomes.com/rental/results.html?User=JAX6146&Photos=1&Limit=12&Start=1&vt=&Avail=&Stay=&NR=110&msg=

It's already on pet friendly cabins and they have different locations like Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. They're spaced apart really well and I've never had a problem with the people.

The people that I'm using for my wedding are Smokey Mountain Wedding, so far they've been really great and affordable. They're site is: http://smokeymountainwedding.org/ and they do cabin weddings.

Good luck and I hope that this was helpful! Let me know how it worked out!
  • Options
    gzimmylou2gzimmylou2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your suggestions! I kept looking at Jackson Mountain Homes...good to know they are not right on top of each other!

Have a wonderful wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Would totally use Pigeon Forge Cabins and Weddings
    You can call 1-800-891-1832 to set everything up.
    The cabin site is www.pigeonforgecabins.com but call that number bc if you are doing a wedding too (even a simple ceremony) you will get a good discount.
  • Options
    gzimmylou2gzimmylou2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll check them out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I go almost every year to the smokies! We always rent from Cobbly Nob - they are right near Gatlinburg. They are not right on top of each other, and they beautiful secluded honeymoon cabins that we always get! And, the names are super cute, too! LOL 

Here's the link to the honeymoon/1 bedroom cabins:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Auntie Belhams are the best for cabin rentals. Every size imaginable, pet friendly available, wifi too. Have rented from them several times and always happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards