Tennessee

wedding planner

Are wedding planners worth the money? Anyone know any good ones in middle tn area? Can someone give me an idea how much they cost since i dont have a clue

Re: wedding planner

• edited December 2011
    We planned our entire wedding ourself and hired a "day of" coordinator. Theres just no way Im gonna be able to keep up with everyone and everything while making sure everything goes in order.
  • srhturner584srhturner584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jennifer Hamilton with Mr. and Mrs. Weddings and Events for my day-of coordination.  She seems like she is willing to do a lot for the money.  I also talked to Weddings by Mary Natalie and she was highly recommended by my venue.
  • edited December 2011

Hello

First let me start by saying congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!  I understand what u are going through. I too just had a wedding about 5 months ago. and let me tell u it was exhausting! lol. The reason for my email is to offer my wedding planning services to you at a 50% off rate. I am just getting my feet wet in this business and would love to help out another bride. I have a list of great vendors whom I personally worked with from hair and makeup to cakes and photos! We can work with any budget!  If I can be of any services to you please don’t hesitate to email me or call and let me know. Also please check me out on face book. If you can please refer a friend...thx

www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464">http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464
    I AM MRS DuBose....
  • babybluergbabybluerg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning my own and using a month of coordinator. I have no problem or stress with planning, I like that part, but I have absolutely NO desire to try and coordinate a party for 150 people while trying to be beautiful, relaxed, and happy.

We're using Tah Je' Events. (www.tahjeexclusiveevents.com)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards