Tennessee
Options

AW: Our "Groom's Cake/Favor/Place Card" Check (PIP)

We finalized our order for our take on FI's groom's cake. Julie Parker from www.partypopsbyjulie.com was AMAZING and created Cake Party Pops for each of our guests. She even took a picture of our wolf and created matching pops. Amazing and gorgeous! She can ship, so if you haven't found something unique and want to get double duty for the groom's cake and favors (that's what we did), I'd contact her. She does pops in almost any theme or design, and will create personalized pops as well. I'm more excited about these than I am our wedding cake! LOL

The first kind will be milk chocolate (rather than ivory) with the gold swirls (banana cake with cream cheese icing inside):

The second will be in honor of our four-legged "baby" wolf (who can't travel from California) in vanilla cake with vanilla frosting:

We're taking both pops and placing them in these blume bud holders, and using them as double duty for place cards and favors.

I love them, can't wait to see them on the tables, and can't wait to see FI's reaction when he sees our furry child immortalized in cake!

11.11.11 It's more than a wish; our prayers have been answered.

Re: AW: Our "Groom's Cake/Favor/Place Card" Check (PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards