Tennessee
Options

Creative Alternative Wedding Dinner

Can anyone suggest unique reception sites for a wedding dinner in Gatlinburg, PF? I really wanted to do a dinner show other than Dixie Stampede seeing as I would like to keep my dress clean.
TY
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Creative Alternative Wedding Dinner

• Options
    EasyAsh1220EasyAsh1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only other dinner show place that I can think of in Gatlinburg is Black Bear Jamboree, I've been and it was a pretty good show with good food.  I have heard of a murder mystery place in Pigeon Forge, you could try to google them, could be interesting  Smile  GL!!
  • Options
    mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you even have a wedding reception at the Dixie Stampede? Seems like you'd have to rent the whole place out to use it.

The murdery mystery show is cute, but again I have no idea how you'd have a reception there.

Sorry I'm no help! I can't really think of anything. Maybe call a wedding planner in the area?
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    kmcconnell105kmcconnell105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ty...not looking for reception. Just a place to celebrate. We are having a big reception back home in Detroit. Our guest are not staying long and we would like to do something other than a traditional reception. I think the murder mystery sounds fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The comedy barn?  It's funny, and clean enough that you can laugh with your Grandma without blushing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards