Tennessee

Vendor Recommendation- Band and Honeymoon

I wanted to give a shout out to our wedding band, Super T!  He hails from Memphis but travels just about anywhere. 
(I was reading an article on Memphis music this morning and it made me think of him.  So here I am referring him!) 
I was married a few years ago in DC and he had no problem traveling to DC.  Arrived with plenty of time and was very "go with the flow"   He is AMAZING, everyone loved him and danced the whole night.  Our wedding coordinator still tells us she's never seen a band with such a great vibe.
(Most of you have probably heard of him, I think he plays the UTenn circuit, but 2 years later he still puts a smile on my face when I think of him.) 

We also loved our travel agent.  She's based out of Virginia but is pretty much all online, works with couples from all over.  She's helped us picked great honeymoon and vacation destinations and gotten us great service/deals. 

PM me for either Super Ti's cell or the Travel Agent's email.  These are fun, easy vendors- they make your big day great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards