Tennessee

Wedding Venues for Memphis, TN

I'm looking for good venues at a good price in Memphis next year at the end of May/beginning of June.  Any suggestions??
Karri Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Venues for Memphis, TN

• lmcgee1127lmcgee1127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?  What are you looking for in a venue?
  • edited December 2011
    I booked The Pink Palace Museum for my October wedding. So far so good. Allows you to use your own vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to have an answer to this also.  My budget is minimal.  The Pink Palace is extremely beyond my budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Fountain South Inn in Olive Branch, MS?  It's across the state line but not far and they do packages that include everything, even the cake.
  • edited December 2011
    The Botanic Gardens is always a beautiful venue! It would be perfect for a May or June wedding. :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • KarriCKarriC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up going with Metro67 downtown.  I have a small budget, but the venue is important as I will have a lot of out of town guests and want them to have easy access to things...  Thank you for your help!
    Karri Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Links Golf Course
  • edited September 2012
    My daughter is booked at Metro67 for 5/13.....how did it go for you and do you have any pics of how you decorated? I would love to see!! <a href="mailto:agoff@aol.com" rel="nofollow">agoff@aol.com</a>

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_wedding-venues-memphis-tn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:51131e71-9c58-4b46-9391-90b0c26cb762Post:fc1cdfaa-8868-4cfd-876f-24152915f495">Re: Wedding Venues for Memphis, TN</a>:
    [QUOTE]We ended up going with Metro67 downtown.  I have a small budget, but the venue is important as I will have a lot of out of town guests and want them to have easy access to things...  Thank you for your help!
    Posted by KarriC[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards