Tennessee

Memphis Bridal Shower Venues

Anyone know of a less-than-expensive place to rent for a bridal shower in Memphis? We're going with a kind of beachy-luau theme so I'd like to be able to decorate and potentially have alcohol...

No hotels places, but I'm interested in any other suggestions. Indoors or out.

thanks!

Re: Memphis Bridal Shower Venues

• Hi there,

I'm a April 2013 Memphis Bride and Wedding Planner.

Some good places around town to think about for your bridal shower are:

www.esplanadememphis.com/ - esplanade memphis it's a conference center in Cordova, TN

www.facebook.com/metro67 - metro 67 is a luxury apartment complex downtown but they let you rent out their clubhouses. I highly recommend "the vault" room for a fun bridal shower.

www.automaticslimsmemphis.com/ - a amazing restaurant in downtown memphis that has an upstairs room I'm sure they would let you rent out.

Hope this helps!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_memphis-bridal-shower-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:5ca73a82-c299-4f45-9ede-b15826baba54Post:8125a451-d5b8-4730-b00e-0b6b54ac4821">Re: Memphis Bridal Shower Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there, I'm a April 2013 Memphis Bride and Wedding Planner. Some good places around town to think about for your bridal shower are: www. esplanadememphis .com/ - esplanade memphis it's a conference center in Cordova, TN <a href="http://www.facebook.com/" rel="nofollow">www.facebook.com/</a> metro67 - metro 67 is a luxury apartment complex downtown but they let you rent out their clubhouses. I highly recommend "the vault" room for a fun bridal shower. www. automaticslimsmemphis .com/ - a amazing restaurant in downtown memphis that has an upstairs room I'm sure they would let you rent out. Hope this helps!!!
    Posted by S157947[/QUOTE]

<div>Please edit your post to take out your reference to being a wedding planner. Vendors are not allowed to post.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thank you for your great suggestions, but please refrain from posting about your job!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards