Tennessee

Bachelorette Party in Nashville!

Anyone have any ideas for a bachelorette party in Nash-vegas other than the obvious bars around downtown?
Ashley & Andrew

Re: Bachelorette Party in Nashville!

• edited December 2011
    Hey Ashliniko!!

Surprise Parties does Bachelorette parties all the time! Best of all its FREE! Get all the ladies together, rent a hotel or have it at someones home. I come over and present a tasteful, chic, educational, and bodaciously entertaining show for you the ladies! You, as the bride, make a gift registry at the party and all your guests will purchase products for themselves and for you off your gift registry, then you get FREE Products at the end of the party!! What better way to go! You will get all the fun love stuff for your honeymoon and have a blast with the ladies as well! 

If this sounds like something you would want to do, just let me know! I'd love to help you along the way!

Trudy Patterson
    TN Area Manager
    615-887-8121
    Surpriselady3689@hotmail.com
    Trudy Patterson, TN Area Manager, Surprise Parties Change your LOVE life... HOST A PARTY! Change your LIFE... BECOME A SURPRISE LADY! ?Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards