Tennessee
Options

Gaylord Opryland Hotel

Hello ladies. I am a NJ bride planning my wedding, but I am a high school teacher and the students have been assigned a "wedding project".  They have to plan a fake wedding and learn how to work with budgets, etc.

One of the students LOVES the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and is wondering the average pp price is and what the guest minimum number is so that she can see if she can use it for her project.  I'm sorry of this is bothersome, but the hotel won't give her the price over the phone and she's not going to be travelling to Tennessee just for this project.  Thanks in advance, ladies!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
image182 invited
image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
image51 will miss out a beary good time
[RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]

Re: Gaylord Opryland Hotel

• Options
    mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about shooting them an e-mail, pretending to be a bride planning a long distance wedding?

I'm sorry, I don't know the prices. Way expensive, I can guarantee you! :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there!  I live in CA but will be staying at the Opryland hotel over Christmas break (I work at a high school too) so I can see if they will give me some info about prices and what not.  If they can I can email the info to you or send it to you in the snail mail.  I think this is a pretty cool project the kids are working on.  My email is alohababy27@yahoo.com.  send me an email with your email info (if you want) so I can contact you about the info I am able to receive.....if they will give it to me!  ~Crystal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No idea what the price is, but all I can say is it can hold a TON of people and will cost you a TON of money! 

I think we're staying there the night of the wedding.  I grew up in Nashville and it's always been a childhood dream of mine to stay there! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ballpark prices are on the website if you look hard... WAY to expensive for the average person!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards