Re: ROLL CALL!!

• Options
    lizkzooklizkzook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz & Kenneth
    Wedding date: September 26, 2012
    We live in Murfreesboro, TN
    Favorite Wedding Detail: The Chapel! And I'm making my own dress. I'm extremely excited about that.

Fun Fact About You: We're already married  We got married very spur-of-the-moment. We weren't even together at the time, but we realized we couldn't live without each other. We got married at the City Clerk's office. We never had a celebration with our family and friends. We recently decided that we want a real ceremony in front of the people we love. 
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yay!!

Name and FI's/dDH's name: My name is Andrea.  His name is Andy.  We are often called "the Andies"  oddly enough we both grew up with our families calling us "Ange"  It confuses us when we are spending time with each other's familis and my Mom will address me as "Ange" and he will answer, or his sister tried to call him "Ange" and I will answer. 

Wedding Date: May 4, 2013

What part of TN are you from: just east of Memphis

Favorite wedding details: My fiance and I are quite the dweebs.  We are hiding some nerdy things in our reception that only our nerdy friends will see.  It will look like a very classy elegant event but we will have little tid-bits.  This way we wont give my mom a heart attack that she payed for a themed wedding :)

Fun fact about you: I am a pilot and my fiance writes comic books and graphic novels.  He is also in school to be a history teacher.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Shana and Brandon
    Wedding Date: April 20, 2013
    What part of TN are you from: Memphis
    Favorite wedding details: Venue and Dress
    Fun fact about you: I love to dance!! I have been a dancer since age 5!
  • Options
    kiki1978kiki1978 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012

Name and FI's/dDH's name: Christy & Mike

Wedding Date: 6/24/12

What part of TN are you from: Knoxville

Favorite wedding details:  dress, beauty and hair

Fun fact about you: We met online and were going to have our first date at the Copper Cellar. Neither one of us knew that there were actually two.  I was at the one downtown and he was at the one out west.  We both laughed about it and now we're going to have our rehearsal dinner at Copper Cellar West!

Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards