Tennessee
Options

Who was your florist...?

Hello all! I am in need of your help! My fiance and I are having the worst time trying to find a decent florist in Memphis, TN(preferrably close to Cordova)! We are planning from afar as we dont live in Memphis so that adds to the difficulty...We are looking for someone who can create contemporary unique designs...with NO CARNATIONS!!
So if you loved your florist let us know! We would love to check them out...
TIA!

Re: Who was your florist...?

• Options
    lmd621lmd621 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend:
    Lynn Doyle Flowers
    Hollidays
    L & J Productions

I don't think you could go wrong w/ any of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning a Memphis wedding from out of town so I can understand the difficulties. I was in town recently and had several appointments with different florists. We met with Lynn Doyle first and liked them so much that we cancelled our other appointments. They listened to exactly what we wanted and they had some great ideas of their own. I haven't gotten the price quote yet (and yes, that does concern me a little bit :) ) but I think they will do a great job!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image image
  • Options
    lmd621lmd621 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know exactly what you mean about Lynn Doyle--I felt the exact same way! You really can't go wrong. They are the utmost professionals. I can't speak to pricing since everyone's budget and priorities are different, but I think they could work w/in anyone's parameters.  I met w/ Lynn Doyle early in the day and J & L in the afternoon. J & L just hit the nail on the head for me so I decided to go w/ them.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Karin Woodward.  Her company name is Haute Horticulture.  She's willing to work with any budget and style idea, and tries to come up with ways to make things look unique.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards