Tennessee

Memphis Area Hair / Makeup

Does anyone have any recommendations as to hair stylists and makeup artists in the Memphis area? I am just not finding anything so far and I would like to have my hair and makeup professionally done. Thanks!

Re: Memphis Area Hair / Makeup

• edited December 2011
    Maybe go talk to some of the girls at department stores who work at the name brand makeup places.  If they aren't up to par, they might know of someone who is.  And make sure to pick someone who you like their makeup.  In my experience, I've come to find that if I am not a fan of how their makeup is done, I'm not gonna like how they do mine.  Maybe try Victoria Secret makeup ppl too as well as MAC.
  • edited December 2011
    Natasha at the Wolfchase MAC counter did mine, and I absolutely loved it.  I had her do it a year or so earlier just for an everyday look, and it was the first time I'd ever really liked anything I'd had professionally done.  She charged $150 for me, and this was almost 2 years ago so it may be more now, I'm not sure.  We met about 3 weeks before the wedding for a test run and I told her the few things I wanted done differently and she changed them right then and then remembered on the day of and we didn't have to change anything.  I was very happy with her.  She also did my mom's makeup, and that might have been $50?  I can't remember.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards