Tennessee

Knoxville alterations???

Hi girls! Just wanted to get some recs on any alteration places in Knoxville. My dress needs hemmed as well as taken in. Thanks!
The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Knoxville alterations???

• edited December 2011
    I've not used them, but I know if you go to the alterations department at David's Bridal and discreetly ask one of them - they'll do it outside of DB (most of them have  sewing machines at their house).

I'm using the lady at Elegant Events in Madisonville but I haven't gone yet.
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • kathleenjoekathleenjoe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Prestige Cleaners. I've had things altered there before, my mother is getting her gown altered there, and some of my bridesmaids are going there too. Very reasonable prices. It's getting close to prom season, so alterations places are starting to get busy. The sooner the better.
  • edited December 2011
    if you do David's they will kill you with the price.

There is a lady named Margie I believe but she works at "I Do" Weddings up the road from Powell in Jacksboro, TN.  The most she has ever charged for alterations (an almost completely redone dress!) was $80.  "I Do" Weddings has a facebook and a website.  There are two locations, Powell and Jacksboro, but Margie is in Jacksboro.

These ladies are not a corportation or company, they are a nice shop and they really care about their customers.  I bought my dress from them and absolutely love them!
  • jlegga1jlegga1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had really great experience with Prestige cleaners. I'd try them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards