Tennessee

Not from TN but having DW there

Hi everyone...I live in Chicago but my family and the FI and family vacation in Gatlinburg all the time so when we thought of where to have our wedding there was no question of where...just at which chapel.  We decided on Angel's View Wedding Chapel in Seiverville and I need to know if anyone else out there has/ or is having their wedding there.  please PM me and let me know any advice you have on it or even a TN wedding in general.  Mines September 25 so I am really not sure as to what the weather will be like and everything...any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! :)
Dreams Do Come True...Sept 25, 2010 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Not from TN but having DW there

• mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, but it looks beautiful!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Late september is a lovely time to marry here. won't be too hot, will be just starting to feel a little fall-ish, but not cool at all.

good choice!
  • vsahmvsahm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you have actually been to Gatlinburg to look at wedding chapels, but I went in February... Angel's View was beautiful, but we didn't have a lot of confidence in the staff there. Also, the beautiful window at the front of the chapel has a great view of the mountains, but also of the electrical boxes (not something you can see in the pictures). The staff assured us that they were in the process of planting some greenery so that the boxes would not be visible, and it would probably be better in September than when we went in February, but you might ask about that...

Just a heads up from one Gatlinburg dw bride to another!
    m/c at 7w3d on 11/9/11
  • tikikatie23tikikatie23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in Knoxville TN so not much help with gatlinburg chapels, but if your interested in video try KCVideo. She did mine and it was amazing! Also she is just starting out so she is really cheap! I don't know her web site but her email is shehankatie@yahoo.comLaughing
  • kmcconnell105kmcconnell105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chapel at the Park in nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards