Tennessee
Options

Gatlinburg - Reception Dinner

My fiance and I are getting married in Gatliburg next fall, the chapel we are getting married at offers onsite reception which we were orignally considering. We are only bringing about 15 people with us for the ceremomy but are having a reception back home the following month which looks like it will get kind of pricey. So now I think it would be cheaper for us to maybe just have a dinner at a resturant and just pay for the chapel rental in Gatlinburg. Does anyone have suggestions on a nice place for dinner, something nice and not extremely expensive. If we could find a place with a sectioned off room that would be nice too. Thanks! 

Re: Gatlinburg - Reception Dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is your wedding at?
  • Options
    eastTNbrideeastTNbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friends did a small wedding in Gatlinburg last summer and reserved a dinner space at Calhoun's. We were in the main dining area, but I think they have a couple rooms if they are available. The other thing my friends did to save money was they had an officient come to their cabin and had the ceremony there, so they didn't have to spend extra on a chapel venue. There are a couple different companies that have these services in the area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I LOVE The Peddler restaurant!

We eat here every single time we visit. :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards