Tennessee
Options

Thirsty Thursday

Post your favorite drink, alcoholic or nonalcoholic, maybe your signature cocktail, your go-to drink, whatever :)

Mine is a large orange cherry sprite from Sonic, it's the perfect summer drink! I'm not a big alcoholic drinker, but if I had to pick it'd be a sex on the beach, which I don't know how to make and rarely order at bars/clubs because they're too expensive.
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: Thirsty Thursday

• Options
    opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm a Coke Zero addict, but I've given that up for Lent (I've cheated a few times already...hey, I'm trying!)

I also love white wine, and my new favorite mixed drink is SoCo with ginger ale.

Does anyone have any good champagne drink recipes, aside from mimosas? We were given a bottle of champagne after the wedding and I hate drinking it straight, so I want to try it with something.
  • Options
    BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a black JFG coffee in my hand almost all the time until 2 in the afternoon. As for my favorite alcoholic drink, I'd have to go with a gin and tonic with 2 limes. If we wind up planning our new summer wedding, it may be our signature drink. Of course, with some kind of fruity twist. 
    Opal, have you tried a Pointsettia? It's champagne with cranberry juice. Yum! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the way you think, Bekkers. If only I'd thought of it in time for Valentine's--it would be a pretty shade of pink!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards