Tennessee

Hello all!

Hi! My names rachelle and I'm new to the board. I'm a november bride (11/12/2010) and I've done all of my planning in reverse order I'm told lol.

I booked my photogropher, Dj, and officant, then bought my dress, then booked a venue last week lol.

I'm getting married at the Hilton in smyrna <3

So I was wondering if anyone knew an awsome baker that isnt going to charge me $1200 for a cake like my last baker quoted me (it's only for 70 people!!) and if anyone knows a good florist.

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Hello all!

• opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Nothing wrong with going out of order, it sounds like you've got all the big stuff done.

I don't really know your area, so it's hard for me to help, but I'm sure some of these ladies can. $1200? Yikes! I think most places ca do better than that!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Jenni Belle Cakes. You can google her, she is on facebook. Her phone number is 615-563-7913. She is only charging us like $165 for a design from publix with a lemon filling and it will feed 100 ppl.  All you have to do is send her a pic of a cake that you want and she will tell you if she can do it or not. She only charges like $1.00 to $1.25 per slice.
  • medsw610medsw610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try The Bake Shoppe.  They have all sorts of pricing, depending on the design of your cake.  Ours is a 5 tier for 200 people and is around $800.
  • edited December 2011
    i read alot of places where the couple was only going to get the top two layers and then fed their guests pieces of cake from a sheet cake that was kept in the kitchen. maybe not what you want to do, but it is cheaper, and you aren't spending $1200 on a cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards