Tennessee

Honeymoon in Tennessee

Me and my FI just decided to honeymoon in Tennessee, haven't decided on a city yet. What fun things are there to do and see around the state? I like some active stuff like exploring caves, 4-wheeling and things like that. He loves to go fishing.
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: Honeymoon in Tennessee

• leighbee99leighbee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there are tons of state parks filled with outdoor activities.  Gatlinburg/pigeon forge is always a choice of course.  if you want a big city, try nashville or chattanooga
    imageAnniversary
  • laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chattanooga has a lot of options such as caves and ruby falls, etc. and a huge aquarium. Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville would be my personal pick! It is gorgeous with a lot of hiking trails, tanger outlet mall, a lot of puttputt places, ski and tubing places, ski lifts, great cabins, good shopping! Good luck on your search!
  • EasyAsh1220EasyAsh1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Laurenfp, Chattanooga has a lot of great attractions and has a really fun downtown with lots of cool places to eat/shop. Gatlinburg/PF I think would feel more like a "getaway" especially if you got a cabin or something, plus like the pp's have said, there are a ton of things to do/see and the Tanger outlet mall is pretty amazing! Good luck
  • edited December 2011
    Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are full of so many things to do and new stuff is popping up all the time! Sounds like you like some adventure...maybe go for a trip in the Zorb ball, tons of four-wheeling rental companies who will take you on some off beaten trails. Wonderworks has physical and mental chalanges for you to try out. And of course, Dollywood is beautiful that time of year. There is an Aquarium there, as well. Just my two cents. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards