Tennessee
Options

April wedding in Memphis Tn

Hey!! My fiance and I are looking at having an outdoor wedding in April 2012 in Memphis Tn. As some of you may know Memphis weather is crazy you never know what its going to do. We have yet to set the date because I am scared that it will rain. Please help me set a date!!

Re: April wedding in Memphis Tn

• Options
    edited December 2011

WE JUST GOT MARRIED IN APRIL AS WELL. IT WAS GREAT, THE WEATHER WAS JUST RITE. ALTHOUGH I WANTED AN OUTSIDE WEDDING, I CHOOSE TO GO AHEAD AND HV IT INDOORS. APRIL IS KINDA TRICKY HERE IN MEMPHIS. ALSO IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A WEDDING PLANNER PLEASE LOOK ME UP..THX

www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464">http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464 

I AM MRS DuBose....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are so many beautiful venues in Memphis for an outdoor wedding. Pink Palace, Woodruff-Fontaine House, Dixon Galleries, Botanic Garden, Memphis Zoo - just to name a few. The venue you choose will have an area where tents can be set up. You can either choose to tent the whole ceremony/reception, or have a back up plan to move your guests inside in the case of bad weather. Either way, you should always plan for unpredictable weather for April in Memphis. :)

Happy Planning!
    Jennifer Gunter
    Event Producer
    CFY Catering, LLC. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards