Tennessee

Spring Haven Mansion - Hendersonville, TN

I'm getting married @ Spring Haven Mansion in Hendersonville May 8, 2011. Just wondering if there is anyone else who has been married there or will be marrying there and what their experiences have with Cara and Kevin (the couple who own the site). I'm not thrilled with their lack of promtness when it comes to emailing and such, and I'm just wondering if there's anything else I need to be concerned about .. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone

Re: Spring Haven Mansion - Hendersonville, TN

• aaldrid3aaldrid3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!
    I don't really have any answer or anything, but I am getting married there in August.  I haven't had much contact with them yet.  They didn't seem like they would be a problem, though.
  • snadler3489snadler3489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me know when you start talking with them - I'm surprised you haven't had much contact .. then again, we have a big package thing with them so we have to contact them for everything right now. I'd love to hear your experience with them when you are getting started :) Congratz!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in August, 2010 as well.  I haven't had any issues and Cara has always been very prompt to email me back.  I hope everything goes well!

• snadler3489snadler3489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up cancelling our wedding with them. we decided we 'd prefer to to get married in Jamaica :) But until that point, Cara still was having issues with emailing back - one email she never responded to for a month and I had to re-send it. Also, when trying to contact her for our refund they never answered the phone or returned either of our messages. we finally emailed her and said we had been trying to reach her for 2 weeks, and she claimed that her phone records didn't show us trying to reach them (even though ours sure did, we called from 3 separate numbers!). so needless to say, we are SO glad to get out of there. I hope neither of your are having this issue with her. I know it's just lack of communication, but that made me very nervous with someone who is handling my wedding that I personally am paying out of pocket for.

I wish you ladies the best of luck! I hope your weddings are great! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards