Tennessee

Great Wedding Videographer-MEMPHIS

Hey Girls!  My hubby and I used Don Lawler as our wedding videography and it was seriously one of the best decisions we ever made!  Storytellers by Don Lawler helps you "tell your wedding story," just like the Wedding Stories on TLC!  I was drawn to his website because I heard Don Lawler had been in the wedding business for over 10 years.  After I met with him, I realized he is also leading the way in Memphis for "Same Day Edits," films that are edited with a few hours and shown at the reception (usually after dinner), so that guests can see highlights of the bride getting ready, family/friends before the wedding, vows, the getaway, etc. Don brought the "Same Day Edit" concept to Memphis a few years ago and has revolutionized the local film industry.

Anyway, he is really, REALLY good, super nice and easy to work with.

You can check out his work at www.donlawlerfilms.com

Just wanted to share that with ya'll!  BTW-If your on the fence about paying for a wedding video....do it!!!!  After the fact, it turns out to be the BEST way to remember your big day.  My hubby and I made a pact to watch our wedding video on our anniversary each year to "remember when" and the fact that we will be able to show it to our children someday is be priceless!  :)

Re: Great Wedding Videographer-MEMPHIS

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards