Tennessee
Options

VENUE- Calhouns/ Westgate

Looking for reception site with music, good food and drinks and nice view if possible.  From the pics, calhoun's doesnt look that nice, but I hear the food is great.  Westgate looks beautidul, but it doesnt look really big.  I;m only having about 50 people.
Any reception site suggestions near gatlinburg?

Re: VENUE- Calhouns/ Westgate

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Which Calhoun's? There's 7 or 8 of them. On the river in Knoxville? It's really nice-- I've been there for several events. There's a pretty view of the river, and definitely enough room for 50 people. I have not been to the one in Gatlinburg, but I can definitely vouch for the food-- so awesome!

Looking at pictures, Westgate looks lovely. I would just call and ask to see how many people it holds.

My only other suggestion would be Butterfly Gap Retreat, in Townsend (about 30 minutes from Gatlinburg). It's gorgeous, and the people are really nice! www.butterflygap.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just had my engagement party at Calhoun's on the River in Knoxville, it was awesome! The food and service were so good ( I was worried that the service might be bad because they gave my friend that arranged everything a hard time). We had around 30 people and everyone ordered off the menu.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards