Tennessee
Options

Franklin/Brentwood/Nashville Bakery

Anyone have any suggestions or someone they used and loved in the area. The only good one i know of if the Puffy Muffin but i would love some more suggestions. TIA! :)
-Courtney

Re: Franklin/Brentwood/Nashville Bakery

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have looked at a few.  I thought that Patty Cakes was pretty nice.  I also looked at Signiture Cakes by Vicki, Dulce, and French Confection.  I have done any tastings or anything yet, but these are a few that I have looked at.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I talked to Dulce via email and a phone call. The lady was nice. Rather pricey though. I think she said around 5$ a serving just for buttercream. Fondant would of course be more. My wedding is May 2012. She seemed to not really want to meet with me until at least July because it was to early. If you find a decently priced bakery, let us know!
  • Options
    sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask you what you are looking for?  Are you looking for a traditional cake or more unique?  There is a great Cupcake Bakery down in Franklin that I would suggest if you are willing to do something like that.  Depending on what you are actually trying to do, will depend whether she would be perfect of you.

Let me know and I will fill you in on her contact information.

Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards