Tennessee

Chattanooga Area : Florist Needed

I am looking for someone to make/arrange my flowers who is inexpensive. Does anyone know of someone who works out of their home or a flower shop That is cheap? The wedding is in Clevela nd,TN, this upcoming April.

Re: Chattanooga Area : Florist Needed

• edited December 2011

Divine Designs by Amanda

• edited December 2011
    www.bouquetsbybrenda.com

Located in Nashville but will deliver to Chattanooga for a small delivery fee.
  • edited December 2011
     got some information from someone the other day just starting off. They were from cookeville but travel. It was weddings by robin and the website was www.capturedforever.net it showed photography but they do just flowers etc. 
  • snowbunnymegsnowbunnymeg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about pricing, but Jeffrey's Flowers is in Chattanooga, and does a fantastic job. Jeffrey Dendy used to be a client at a doggie daycare I used to work at, and I know for a fact that he is a top-notch floral designer. He's very intense and meticulous; you will get the absolute best service in the world.
  • April0324April0324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a co worker who will be doing my wedding, reception, and all of the wedding party floweres for a total of 500.00 and her and her mom does it. Whats your budget on floweres if you dont mind me asking because other places were wanting 12-1500??? and that sure wasnt in my weding budget.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards