Tennessee

Brooks Museum for Venue-Memphis, TN

Has anyone been married at the Brooks, getting married at the Brooks, or been to a wedding at the Brooks? I absolutely love this museum and we booked it for our wedding. However, I'm concerned about doing my ceremony inside because of space with the reception, but also concerned about it being outside because the wedding is in March. Memphis is cold in march...right? I've been living in FL for the past three years, but if I recall correctly it is cold and the weather is unpredictable. The ceremony won't take long, but the Brooks won't commit to putting up their tent b/c they'll only do it if weather is willing. I'm lost...ideas, suggestions, anything?

Re: Brooks Museum for Venue-Memphis, TN

• edited December 2011
    I attended an outdoor wedding there. It was gorgeous. The weather isn't always cold but you never know. Some years it feels like summer and some it's snowing. You just have to play it by ear.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• edited December 2011

Hello

First let me start by saying congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!  I understand what u are going through. I too just had a wedding about 5 months ago. and let me tell u it was exhausting! lol. The reason for my email is to offer my wedding planning services to you at a 50% off rate. I am just getting my feet wet in this business and would love to help out another bride. I have a list of great vendors whom I personally worked with from hair and makeup to cakes and photos! We can work with any budget!  If I can be of any services to you please don’t hesitate to email me or call and let me know. Also please check me out on face book. If you can please refer a friend...thx

www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464">http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464
    I AM MRS DuBose....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards