Tennessee
Options

Gifts

Can anyone give me some unique ideas for my FI wedding gift? And any ideas for gifts for the attendants (bridesmaids and groomsmen)? Should I give any out....are they expecting gifts?  My FI says no, but I'm not sure.
April Siggy Challenge: E-Ring
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Keep the gifts simple but personal. Groomsmen are cigar smokers so we got them chrome cigar cutters.
    We got the BM's matching necklaces.

Hope this helps. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    April Siggy Challenge: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Attendants gifts are definitely expected (and appreciated). I'm getting my girls personalized mirror compacts and the guys are getting zippo lighters. I've also gotten a bathrobe and wine carafe as gifts. Jewelry is good as long as its not just doubling as what they have to wear in the wedding.

As for gift for FI, that's up to the two of you whether or not you want to do it. My FI is a huge baseball fan so I'm getting him a jersey because he won't buy one for himself. I wish I could think of something that would last longer/could be personalized, but I know he'll love the jersey.

HTH
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    VolRach865VolRach865 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Because my wedding is in April, I'm giving my BMs monogrammed umbrellas in my wedding colors, and DIY flip flops for the reception.  Simple and thoughtful is plenty good enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards