Texas-Austin

Linens

Hello Ladies,

I am wondering if anyone else is using special linens for their reception.  I am getting married at Horseshoe Bay Resort and they only provide white and ivory.  I want to add some color, especially chair covers (Their chairs are not the most beautiful)  I was told to contact BBJ linens.  So far they seem pretty reasonable. 

I am wondering if anyone has used them or if anyone has other suggestions for linen rentals?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Linens

• ctkairosctkairos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm kind of in the same boat, looking for good linen rental places.  I'm still in the researching phase, but I know that Premiere Party Central is having a good sale right now (between 10 and 40% off, depending on the rental), so it might be worth looking into.  http://www.premierepartycentral.com/index.html

I've also heard good things about Austin Chair & Table Rental, so they might be worth comparing to BBJ as well.  Yeesh, I think I've further muddled your search... but best of luck!  :)

-Cynthia
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to buy my linens online from EFavorMart. It's cheaper than renting and you can re-sell them after the wedding.
  • MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought table runners from efavormart.com and had a good experience with them.  I also know lots of people that have had good experiences with both BBJ linens, Marquis linens, and premier party central.  If you can wait until there is a bridal extravaganza, generally the few weeks following one of those, the linen places have a huge sale so if you book then you get a big discount. 
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • edited December 2011

Thank you everyone!! I have some more research to do!

• edited December 2011

We are using the linens our venue provides, but are renting runners from premiere party central. It's a good way to add something nicer with a splash of color, without spending alot.

• edited December 2011
    I rented all my linens and cocktail tables from Marquee Rentals and they are resonably priced. They have an awesome show room that you can pull linens and chairs, runners or anything else you need and make a mokc-up of your table and see if you like how it looks. My wedding is Saturday the 25th so I'l write a review and tell you if my order is correct when I pick it up.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my linens from linentablecloth.com. They have great sales all the time and are the same price as renting. You can also follow them on twitter and try to win $50 gift cards daily at 2pm.
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I rented my specialty linens from Marquee. 

Every year they hold an annual sale where you can pre-rent your cloths at 50% off.  The sale always occurs in the week around Valentine's Day.
  • edited December 2011
    We are renting from Marquee as well, just waiting on the sale :-)
    Are we there yet?? Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards