Texas-Austin

AW: I'm married!

Hi girls!  I wanted to stop in to share some pictures.  My photographer doesn't have our professional photos ready yet, but my friend took some shots before and after the wedding (she used to be a professional photographer)Here is a link to the flickr site she created:http://tinyurl.com/mphmodIt includes our henna party and the wedding.  We had a great time and it was such a fun experience - like Jennifer said - it's all worth it in the end!

Re: AW: I'm married!

• erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    totally dorky that I'm replying to my own post, but I forgot to mention that this doesn't include the reception, just henna party, pre wedding, and wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!Thanks for sharing the photos. You look AMAZING and the whole wedding looks perfect. Congrats again!
  • texansarahtexansarah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I've been dying to see these! My thoughts are: 1. You look georgeous! 2. I love the jewel colors and gold, so pretty! 3. Girl, you have a tiny tiny waist! Those shots from behind when the corset is being laced, amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    So, so beautiful! I love all the close ups of you - I don't know how Andy didn't pass out when tyhey finally lowered that curtain!!!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• selinacvselinacv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    everything looked so beautiful!  You looked amazing!!! =)
  • edited December 2011
    WOW!!  What an amazing ceremony, thank you for sharing!   P.S. your friend took amazing photos! 
    then.now Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Congratulations! I've been dying to see the photos. You looked GORGEOUS!!!
  • GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look really beautiful! I just love how colorful and fun your wedding was.
  • henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How beautiful! Love your colors and the henna. How did you stand the anticipation when you were sitting next to DH but couldn't see him yet? Wow, what a meaningful first look!
  • edited December 2011
    You looks so great! I loved the whole thing. Where did you get those amazing shoes BTW I love them!
    The future Mrs. Anderson! Check out my blog: http://misadventuresofanexyankee.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the compliments, girls!  There was so much anticipation before the curtain was lowered, and we were so excited to finally see each other!  (we both kept looking over at the curtain hoping we could see each other!)  When it was lowered everyone in the audience clapped and cheered - I think they felt the anticipation, too! 
  • MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely Beautiful!!  Congrats Mrs.!!
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards