Texas-Austin

photograhpy

Does anyone know of some good and cheap photographers in Austin? I am looking for someone around $1000 for a short weddding.

Re: photograhpy

• edited December 2011
    I think I can help you out. Shoot me an email at beth (dot) aubrey (at) txstate (dot) edu
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to say from looking at a whole lot of photogs when I was searching that most will be able to do a few hours for $1,000 or less (especially if you keep it to one shooter) - just depends on what you mean by short and what all you'd want them to shoot. Check out the Austin Knotties popular vendors pages for some photog links and also be sure to look at the knottie love section - some fellow knotties offer photog services as well. http://austinknotties.googlepages.com/home
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• edited December 2011
    My friend whitney is AWESOME. Not sure what her packages start at but she can make a custom package to your choice if you do not find something on her list. whitneyrogersphotography.com and tell her claire sent ya :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am new and doing this from long distance which seems impossible! Photography is so expensive. I want really good photo's. I just had a video conference with J. Mark Photography. I found them by a google search. I like that I could see thier work on line and chat with them via internet video. I liked them - a husband and wife team. Also, think that it is great that you get two photographers. They charge $1500 for services and images with rights to print. Check out their website and blog. I loved reading about the weddings. Have not made a decision, but they are at the top of my list right now.
  • armstrongshelarmstrongshel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Azini Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards