Texas-Austin
Options

The Bar Fly Event Staffing?

Any experiences/comments on using the Bar Fly Event Staffing & Planning? I had a good experience over the phone and I am pleased with the prices they quoted me, but curious about people's experiences with them the day of, etc..Thanks, K

Re: The Bar Fly Event Staffing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding last year. I hired the general waitstaff people to serve non alcoholic drinks and to do general table clean up. I sent them a timeline of what I wanted them to do and when. They were great. Very professional and for a great price. They made everything run smoothly.
  • Options
    klh29klh29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad to hear you had a positive experience! I appreciate the feedback.Thanks, K
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check with Patricia at Simply Waitstaff. I am in the very early planning phase. So far, cheapest I have found for wait staff and bartending. But since I have not finalized the venue I am not sure that I will need her - one place I will and they recommended that I contact Patricia. I checked with Hill Country and Simply Waitstaff was by far less expensive. I am paying for the whole wedding so every penny counts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards