Texas-Austin
Options

AW: Married and honeymooned!

Hi Ladies! I'm back! DH (hehe) and I got back from our honeymoon last night and are enjoying a day of relaxation and catching up on the DVR today before heading back to work tomorrow. Ok, now onto the good stuff. September 12 was perfect. Wait? Didn't it rain, like pour, on Sept. 12? Yes. Yes it did. We had to drive 20 mph down I-35 to get to the venue because it was raining so hard. I had to run inside with bubble wrap over my head to keep from destroying my hair. But it stopped 1 hour before the ceremony. The rain just stopped. Sure, it was humid, but this was the best possible situation. Austin got a weekend of much needed rain, we got the outdoor wedding of our dreams. Over the course of the night, I had 1 bite of each type of food, only the bite of cake that DH fed to me, hardly any water or wine, but it doesn't matter. I spent the evening talking with guests, dancing, and in general running on an adrenaline high. Pics on FB, vendor reviews and perhaps some wise words for brides to be to follow. And a HUGE thank you to all my Austin Knotties for all the ideas and vendor reviews you shared with me over the last 9 months.

Re: AW: Married and honeymooned!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards