Texas-Austin
Options

Jennyfromblock

I just saw your ticker! CONGRATS!!! Fertile Myrtle is right (LOL) but that's so exciting! Keep us updated :)

Re: Jennyfromblock

• Options
    henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say the same thing! Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy fertility, batman! You don't waste time, do you? ^_^CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously ladies, I mean SERIOUSLY!! Hahahaha..I was posting on THE KNOT a month ago and really? To the Nest and now the Bump in one month. It's a lot. And somehow, mental or not, I feel fat and crampy. Oh the good news :-(, DH is getting deployed in November for six months and I'm due in May. Ugh, so he might not make it back in time. So if I don't laugh about how life LOVES curve balls, I'm going to sink. AT LEAST I backed into a gate that I thought was open more and took out my passenger mirror. hahahahaha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel ya on the deployment thing... no matter the circumstances it SUCKS! I hope Uncle Sam can get him home in time for the birth. I know it will be hard to go through most of the pregnancy without him, but IMO it's better than him deploying right after the baby is born because those first few months are so important. My FI is Army now, but was Air Force for 4 years... Take it with a grain of salt, but his AF deployments were always cut short. (His current Army deployment is another story, it's been lengthened!) Whatever happens will only make y'all stronger. Good luck with everything! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How the heck did I miss that - congrats to both of you!!!! Wow, what great news!!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the great news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board