Texas-Austin
Options

Low heeled shoes.

So I am roughly an inch shorter than my FI and am having a hard time finding cute, low heeled shoes.  Any good websites ya'll have found? I would also love to find some  in green but those have proven harder to find.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Low heeled shoes.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I searched for QUITE a while because I was looking for a low heeled green shoe too! I finally just bought some dyeable "bridal" shoes from David's Bridal this past weekend. They are actually really cute, peep toe with a little sparkley thing on them. They have tons of colors to chose from for dye and it's only $3 extra.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto DB. My shoes weren't quite that low, they were like 2 1/4". But they were really cute! There are a few pics under details in my pro pics (pic in siggy is a link). They probably have similar ones that are even lower if you need that. GL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same problem here - Any pair I found in the right color had a heel that was too high, or were just plain ugly - so I feel your pain! After searching for a while I found my white satin Martino Valero's on Zappos and am having them custom dyed at Austin Shoe Hospital.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting these dyed in AA's Burnt orange. From this website you can pick any shoes and have them match any bridal store color. http://www.discountelegantshoes.com/anchclcshsii.htmlChris is about 1/2 and inch or less shorter than me so i have to have really short heels.
  • Options
    xohxohheatherxohxohheather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ya'll!  I will definitely check out DB, I didn't even know they dyed shoes :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards