Texas-Austin

AW: Unexpected "drama"

So it's not really drama, but my Mom and FMIL ended up buying the exact same dress for the wedding.  They both "fell in love" with it, and now one of them will have to return it.  It's pretty funny, but slightly stressful because they both have been having a hard time finding a dress they liked.  I mean really, what are the odds that, living in different cities, and with very different body types, they would end up getting the same dress?

Re: AW: Unexpected "drama"

• edited December 2011
    haha i was worried about that too so i made sure to tell FMIL what my mom picked out...
  • jlmowrisjlmowris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry about the added stress! At least they both have good tastes :) Who do you think will end up returning it?
  • lanerob1lanerob1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL... this seriously happened to my aunt and her daughter's FMIL! They showed up to the ceremony wearing the same dress! The FMIL is from Dallas and my aunt lives near Austin... we still laugh about it.
  • edited December 2011
    If they both really like the dress and don't mind that someone else is wearing it, you might be ok with both of them wearing it -- it's only a few hours they will be wearing it in the same room together, and they'll look very coordinated in the wedding pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards