Texas-Austin

DJ- has anyone used Complete Music?

Hi all! Its been a while since I have been on here- I hope everyone is doing really well!!! Have any of y'all used Complete Music for you DJ or Wedding Video? I'm looking for reviews on them before we get any more information and sit down with them further. They look great, but I want to make sure!!! Thanks!

Re: DJ- has anyone used Complete Music?

• lynnyrd80lynnyrd80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used complete music for both our DJ and wedding video.  We used Justin and he was awesome!  Played all the music we requested and kept the dance floor packed the whole time! He didn't play anything I didn't want, and if he thought a request was questionable, he would ask me if it was ok first.  My husband also loved that he danced behind the DJ booth the entire time.  You could tell he really enjoyed his job.  I really recommend complete music, especially Justin!We had them video just our ceremony and they were great and very professional and non-intrusive.  We haven't seen the video yet, but that is mostly because we have been slow to make decisions about music for the video.  Hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jupiter2311jupiter2311 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Complete Music, and used Johnny as our DJ, he.was.awesome. We got a lot of compliments on the music and everything that he did. I had no complaints about him or them. HTH!

Travel Blog

Little Miss Lulu playing on the beach
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Complete Music for our wedding in 2006.  It was nice to be able to access their play list online and choose exactly what we wanted.   My DH also supplied some of his favorite CDs for the ceremony as well.I wish I could remember the DJ we used.  He had the place hopping.  I know the people who own the company -- they are great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards