Texas-Austin
Options

**Somethingsweeting**

Hey, I hope your wedding was fabulous this past weekend! I just wanted to check in with you because I know you had it at Star Hill. I'm selfishly dying to hear the details :) Hope you're enjoying married life!!! :)

Re: **Somethingsweeting**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well hello! It was amazing. Exactly the way I dreamed! What would you like to know, my dear?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, so glad everything turned out great! And LOL, I just can't wait to see pictures of it all... I know we talked a bit about some of your decor ideas and they all sounded great. I love looking at other Star Hill weddings! How was your experience with Uncle Billy's after all?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i don't have many pics yet, but I'm working on adding some to my bio for you :)Decorating turned out really easy! We used all 10 60" round tables inside - it was plenty roomy and we had room for a decent dance floor, too. We had basic white linens and then I sewed wheat colored canvas runners (at 1 a.m. the night before - I'm nuts!). We just had giant lanterns surrounded by votive candles as the centerpieces. Really simple and easy. Then we had mason jars filled with sand and candles set up everywhere else. Set up took us about an hour and a half and Adam was kind enough to let us in the night before to set everything up. Obviously I wasn't there, but I heard clean up took all of 30 minutes. Super easy.Uncle Billy's was probably my favorite vendor. They were so easy to work with, constantly in communication to check in and see how I was doing, prompt delivery, amazing service and of course the food was out of the world. We ended up with a lot of extra food (because so many people didn't show up) and I brought it home and I'm still eating it and still loving it. I had so many people ask me where it was from and how I found it and rave about how good it was - especially the macaroni and cheese. The food and service went above and beyond expectations and the price was insanely affordable - I felt like I was stealing from them. I highly, highly recommend them. So happy.Let me know if you have other questions, and I'll work on getting those vendor reviews and photos up soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just posted a sneak peek from your wedding on my blog. :) [url]http://ejaynephoto.blogspot.com/2009/10/erika-hans-sneak-peek.html[/url]
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    dreamincitrusdreamincitrus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just sneaking in here to say those teaser pics are beautiful. Your dress is great.I noticed in your bio your ceremony was at the San Antonio temple! It's nice to see some LDS folks in these parts (I was raised LDS). :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooo, liz, thank you so much! I can't wait to look through them.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Liz, I love your blog. you do such good work. And thanks for the gorgeous teaser!
  • Options
    sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Somethingsweeting- your dress is GORGEOUS! where did you get it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, no seriously... don't worry about getting any pictures up to cater to my selfish whims, lol. Enjoy the newlywed life lady and I'll sit in the corner and be quiet for a few weeks until you have shots back from the photographer and want to AW them (which I'm counting on, btw haha) :-) I shouldn't have bugged you I was just curious! I just saw that teaser pic and I will have to agree with the other posts, gorgeous dress!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, no it's no problem Kelsey! I'm at work and kinda bored anyway. I tried to catch you on gchat earlier but was unsuccessful. Maybe tomorrow.The dress is actually Monique Lhuillier, but I bought it for a fraction of the cost of Preownedweddingdresses.com. And i L-O-V-E-D it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards