Texas-Austin

Quick! Need dress alterations person!

3 weeks until our wedding, and I need to get my dress altered. Any recs for people in the Austin or Killeen area? Any bridal salons that will alter dresses that were not purchased at their shop? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Quick! Need dress alterations person!

• sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had ridiculous last minute dress drama. Alexia Gavela saved the day (didn't get my dress there). Seriously. They worked until the last possible moment to get it fixed just right (I picked it up on my way to my rehearsal dinner).  Their store just got damaged by a drunk driver, but I'd definitely still give them a call.http://www.agbride.com/Seriously, I can't even express to you how much they saved the day. And totally affordable too.
  • edited December 2011
    Alexia Gavela should be back to normal soon - but if you can't reach them at the normal phone # Geri said they would be doing alterations and fittings out of his other store, Ceremonias bridal. There is also Wong Long (seamstress - she is awesome!), or Classy Concepts up in Round Rock - Sue there is great!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• edited December 2011
    I called Alexia Gavela and have an appointment tomorrow. Thanks ladies!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Wong Long for a bridesmaid dress last year, and I loved her. I'm sure she'd be great for alterations on your dress too... she had BEAUTIFUL pictures of dresses she had done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards