Texas-Austin

Hey guys!

So a lot has happened in the recent several months..

It hasn't even been a year since I was married, and I got a divorce in March.

My ex did not like being a father, and he pretty much left us after 3 weeks of being married. We tried to work it out several times, but all in all, he just wasn't ready for marriage. I have been vacant off the boards because wedding stuff made me sad, but I am better now and at the point where I am indifferent about seeing it. So I apologize for my lack of posting, but I am here now and can offer any advice needed. :)) Hope you are all doing well!!!

Re: Hey guys!

• I am so sorry to hear that! Hopefully things work out better for you in the future..
    Anniversary
  • I am so sorry to hear this.  :(  Please let us know if we can help you in any way.  You're in my thoughts and prayers!
  • I am so so sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything will work out now. Sending lots of good vibes your way!
  • LOL--- thanks guys!! But really I am good with it. Life is about realizing that sometimes you make choices that other people just don't want... I am very happy with where things are at. But like I said.. I am here to offer any advice I can.

Ya'll are so sweet!
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Oh Blue. That is terrible news. But it is so good that you are no longer in a bad relationship. And its even better that you are doing so well now. Smile *Hugs*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awwwww my love soooo sorry to hear. But im happy to hear that you are in a good place now and are moving past this. If you need anything im always here. I was wondering where you had been since im married now I dont know everyone on the board any more.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • I'm really sorry to hear that and totally understand. I canceled my wedding with six weeks to go and it really felt horrible. We are finally re-setting the date but I learned that no matter what, you should always pursue your happiness. It always works out in the end.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards