Texas-Austin

rose petals!

I hope this isn't too crazy of a question. The church where I'm getting married doesn't allow real petals so I'm going to artificial rose petals instead. My colors are purple with a little bit of burgundy and creme accents. I found some great lavender artificial petals I want to order but I didn't know if I needed to have two colors or just one color of petals for her to throw. What are your thoughts?

Re: rose petals!

• edited December 2011
    I think one color is fine.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I am having the same issue. I am ordering from petalgarden.com my florist uses them. I think the depth of a few colors looks nice in photos personally but either way works! Just pick what you like most. 
    The future Mrs. Anderson! Check out my blog: http://misadventuresofanexyankee.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I Love Petal Garden!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Our (grass) aisle is going to be lined in white rose petals and the flower girls will throw yellow petals. I like that the girls' petals will show up in pictures, so it can be seen what they actually "threw".

I'm not really sure I understand your dilemma though. If it's just petals for the flower girl to throw, they really don't throw a whole lot so one color should be fine. If you're lining the aisle too, two colors might work better for the same reasoning I used.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards