Texas-Austin
Options

Still need hair/make-up

Ack. I'm only 50 days out and just realized I haven't picked a hair and makeup person. I'd rather not break the bank on this one but I'd like to have someone do the hair and makeup for the bridal party. If needed we could have two different people, but I'm assuming its cheaper together?

I have three bridemaids. We are all doing down (or mostly down) hairstyles. The makeup would be minimum, trying to look as natural as possible.

One catch! If possible, I'd like someone who can cover scars from old acne spots on my arms.. do any of you ladies have experience on makeup artists good at this?
Anniversary

Re: Still need hair/make-up

• Options
    I don't know if you want someone that comes to you, but if you are willing to travel, Ulta does hair and makeup for much less than what I've found from other salons and artists.  I was qouted $30 for makeup and $55 for hair.

I originally planned on having a friend do our hair, but after putting a timeline together, there just won't be enough time.  I started looking into other options, and I heard that Ulta was fairly inexpensive.  I spoke to the salon manager at the gateway location and she seemed on top of things.  I have a consultation scheduled with them Thursday and I am hoping that all goes well.  You may want to look into them and see if they can help you out.

Good luck!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    If you look a little ways now on the board, you will see I just posted about this a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately, the prices were a little higher than I had expected but decided to go with LucieMarie because of how big my wedding party is and the great reviews i've read about them.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    if you haven't found anyone yet i know a bridal makeup consultant! her personal email is katelin_purl@yahoo.com. and she travels
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards