Texas-Austin
Options

Ceremony music recomm.

Does anyone have recommendations for ceremony live musicians in Austin. I want someone that does acoustic guitar and sings..pref. Male. I'm looking for more non-traditional...like a local Jack johnoson type!!! Recommendations????

Re: Ceremony music recomm.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Sam Hammerman and he was great - sweet guy, profesional and friendly. We had him do 4 specific songs for us and he learned them all perfectly. The processional was done to 'The Way I Am' and a friend of mine played the congas with him. He also did 'World Exploded Into Love' for my entrance and did a duet with one of my bridesmaids, 'Lucky' during the ceremony, and then Bob Dylan's 'Wedding Song' for the recessional. At the cocktail hour he roamed around playing various songs - everyone loved him!

You can e-mail him at shammerman at gmail dot com or his # is 617-five one two-1001.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    jgele2jgele2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks so much for the recommendation.  I will definately contact him.  Do you know if he has a website?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

He used to have a MySpace music page...and he is on Facebook as well. I don't think he has an actual website though unless he just got one. He is pretty fast with getting back to you, and he was just as happy as could be to come over to our house and play a few songs for us before we made up our mind.

~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards