Texas-Austin

Catering Choices

Has anyone worked or heard anything about An Affair to Remember?
What about Austin Catering?

Re: Catering Choices

• edited December 2011
    I went back and forth with An Affair to Remember and she was very expensive!! Not very professional in her speaking, mentioned how she hoped I would not be a bridezilla. Very weird, needless to say I didn't use her. I never looked into Austin Catering though. I am now using Catering with A Twist and I love her. My wedding is about a month away so I will post some reviews later!
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!

I went to a consultation with FI to Austin Catering. Good food but too expensive for us. HTH and GL!
  • edited December 2011
    We decided to go with Austin Catering after interviewing several via phone/email and meeting with 3 total in person.  Our meal is costing about $26 a head and the food was amazing!  We talked to Pascals catering and Crave and met with Rosemary's Catering and Sterling Affairs Catering.  Austin Catering suited our budget and the menu was exactly what we wanted!
  • edited December 2011
    I interviewed 11 caterers and the final two were Austin Catering and An Affair to Remember. I felt like AC better captured what I was looking for for the menu and I love their staff - they're super nice and accomodating. And willing to work with price. We haven't had our wedding yet, but AC did cater a party at my office and the food and service were great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards