Texas-Austin

vendor reviews

Venue-Allan House-A+-beautiful place to have a wedding.  Wouldn't change a thing.  Very easy to work with.

Photographer-Melissa Glynn/now The Mill Photography-A+-Melissa was really fun to work with and took wonderful pics.

Cake-The Sweet Stuff in Kyle-C-I chose this vendor becuase she has good tastig cakes at low prices.  I did change what I wanted my cake to look like about 2-3 weeks before my wedding but she got it wrong.  The type of cake was wrong and the decoration was also wrong.  She did deliver on time and no one knew that the cake is wrong.  I just wasn't pleased. 

Flowers-The Glass Fountain-A+-beautiful flowers, very affordable, unique ideas.  I got so many flowers for my money!

Coordinator-Rebecca Fountain from The Glass Fountain/Modern Day Fairy Tale-A++++-I could not have made it through my day without her!  She handled everything and then some.  She also gave me some great ideas and saved me lots of money.  I can't recommend her enough.  And very affordable!

Catering/Bartenders-Dagars-A+-I was very happy with the service, price and food.

If you have any questions let me know.  I haven't posted a lot-but I got all my vendors from recommendations on this site so I thought I would return the favor.

Re: vendor reviews

• utsweetie520utsweetie520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What kind of food did you have from Dagar's?  We are also using Dagar's catering, but still haven't decided about the bar service with them.  We are also using The Glass Fountain!  Congratulations on your marriage!!!

• ctheriotctheriot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had queso and salsa appetizers, and cheese and chicken enchiladas with beans and rice.  Everyone said it was delicious.  And the servers were so wonderful!  Good luck!  I think you will be very pleased.
  • lorilei88lorilei88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in love with the Allan House, I'm actually scheduling a tour right now. We are very restricted with our budget and are looking at a Saturday brunch. The only thing I'm worried about is parking - how did that work out for you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards