Texas-Austin

Airbrush Tanning???

Anyone know of a place I can go to today if possible and get a airbrush tan??? It would be even better if you know one in RR!! TIA
Are we there yet?? Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Airbrush Tanning???

• edited December 2011
    I went to airbrush studio of austin to get an airbrush tan for my bridal portraits. Unfortunately it's not in RR, it's off of 25th & Lamar but the girl was SO nice and the tan came out AMAZING! It was only $35 which I thought was very reasonable because other place I looked at were around $75. I wish I could go every couple of weeks to get an airbrush tan!

airbrushstudioaustin.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! Made a apt!
  • edited December 2011
    Good to know!! I am going to check this place out!  About how long does it last?
  • edited December 2011
    She said it depends on your skin type and everything...but mine lasted about a week. I don't tan easily in the sun (i burn). She said it can last 1-4 weeks if I remember correctly.
  • edited December 2011
    I have more olive skin, I have airbrushed many times before and it usually lasts about 10 days with me! ;-) I highly recommend it!
  • edited December 2011
    I have pasty white pale skin and do airbrushing a lot for special events; it lasts about 5-6 days on me (with regular moisturizing, as you're supposed to do) before I start to see uneven tone and streaking.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards