Texas-Austin
Options

Finally Booked a Date/Venue!

Hello all! After two years of people asking me "So when's the date?!" I can almost give them an answer. And now I can knot away without feeling lackluster.

We are getting married at the Zilker Clubhouse. We have Sunday, April 22th booked, but the person who booked Friday, May 4th picks her other date, then we will have that one instead. 

If you have any advice on chair/table rentals or catering rentals, please let me know. I'm also wondering what kind of companies I can rent helping hands from for set-up, breakdown, etc.
Anniversary

Re: Finally Booked a Date/Venue!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!

For chairs/tables check with Musical Chairs.  They were the most reasonably priced place I could find and the owner is super nice!  They dropped off and picked up for us and I hardly noticed they were there.  They can also do set up for you with an additional fee ... I don't know how much this is because our WC handled that for us.  http://musicalchairs.biz/

For catering check out Culinary Delights.  Ronna was so accomodating and the food was delicious.  I had people asking me months after the weeding where the food was from because they wanted to eat there!  The pricing is a little scary at first, but once you take a look at what all is included, it turns out to be less expensive than many of the other caterers we looked at.  They have set menus or you can create something completely unique.  We also ended up using them for bar service as well because they were more reasonably priced and allowed us to purchase the alcohol on own.  http://www.culinarydelightscatering.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Musical Chairs looks like a great option. 

Did you use the serving staff at Culinary Delights?

Also: we have the May 4th date now (the one we wanted more). Yay!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    AdriandAmitAdriandAmit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! How exciting! :)
    I'm still looking for a venue :(
    I am trying to find time to go out and check the Zilker Clubhouse because it looks pretty perfect for what I need.
    How did you ever find the pricing?
    I can't find it on a website anywhere!
    I've already booked a tour to see the Commons Ford Ranch, though I don't even know how much that place is either.

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards